Skip to main content

Why I love working out from home

Reason 103,369,245 WHY I LOVE working out from home: I can look like a HOT mess, no shoes and NO taking an HOUR out of my day to go to the gym

I use to get excited/nervous about getting a gym membership! I was excited to start something new but was nervous because my track record of going to the gym was a waste of time and money for me after about 2 weeks

I DONT like having to get ready to go workout, I would find excuse after excuse of why I shouldn't get out of bed. I would waste a good hour going to the gym and coming home to get ready for work! Who's got time for that?!? I'm BUSY and my workout shouldn't feel like an obligation, it should feel like apart of my morning, feel me?! At home programs just make WAY more sense to me and my BUSY SELF

Waiting for my pre energy to kick in and then it's 30 minutes of cardio! NO jumping back in my car to rush home to get ready for work! NO shoes! Hair is staying a disaster and I'm throwing on some 👌🏽 fetty

If you are like me and are TOO BUSY to go to the gym I'm NOW enrolling those into my private online challenge group that starts January 4th 
If you NEED one on one support from the comfort of your own home this is the group for you!! If you DREAD the gym, DONT have the time or have TRIED it all, I am committed to get YOU to your health and fitness goals for 2016!! Email me at kcallaway021@gmail.com or drop your email 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 for more details on how you can get RESULTS without leaving your HOUSE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOURLESS DARK CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS

INGREDIENTS: 1 cup pumpkin puree 1/2 cup pure maple syrup 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 4 tablespoons almond butter* 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk 2 and 1/4 cup rolled oats 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips DIRECTIONS: Preheat the oven to 350°F and then grease or line a muffin tin for 12 muffins. Starting with the wet ingredients first (pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, etc.) layer everything except the chocolate chips into a blender or a food processor and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth. Using a spoon, gently stir the chocolate chips into the batter. Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each about 3/4th of the way full. Bake in the oven for 22 minutes, until light golden brown. Allow to to cool for at least 10-15 minutes before stuffing in your face.

CORE DE FORCE!!

>>>> INTRODUCING CORE DE FORCE>>>>> Created by Trainers Joel and Jericho, it's 30 days of zero-equipment, core-defining workouts inspired by the most high-octane sport in the world—Mixed Martial Arts! Keep in check and feel FIERCE come the Holiday season!  In just 30 days you can reshape your body with: - Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations that engage your core from every angle - Bodyweight training that sculpts overall definition - Explosive cardio intervals to max your calorie burn This isn’t your run-of-the-mill workout—this is CORE DE FORCE. And if you’re ready to fight for the body you’ve always wanted, you won’t be disappointed. https://www.facebook.com/events/1695156610813145/ Keep visiting this event for exclusive info about Core De Force We are SO EXCITIED FOR THIS PROGRAM! ;) ***HOW TO BE A PART OF THIS EXCLUSIVE GROUP and WIN FUN PRIZES! What you get:  4 meal plans One month supply of meal replacement super food shak

2B Mindset

4 years ago.. a spin instructor, overworking out and under eating. I was put on medications for the lack of nutrition. I struggled with binge eating, smoke to lose weight and had a terrible relationship with food!  All the years of restricting myself or overeating caught up with me. I was left exhausted, depleted and desperate.   But, 4 years ago, I learned how to turn food into fuel so I could FEEL better and live my best life. I used portion control and clean eating to go off medications and have a better relationship with food BUT still have struggled with the scale and balance.  NEXT WEEK, I learn how to take all of those negative cognitions around food and remove them from my life... for good.  The 2B Mindset Weight Loss Program, coming May 2, 2018, is a breakthrough weight loss program that will have you feeling full and satisfied not hungry and deprived. No more counting calories, points, measuring food or cutting food groups. You get to eat the foods you love and l